- 1 Pkg. Pre-washed Mixed Baby Greens
- 1 Whole Carrot, sliced matchstick thin
- ½ Pkg. Grape Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- ½ Lb. Quality Brand Deli Ham, sliced thin
- ½ Lb. Quality Brand Deli Chicken or Turkey Breast, sliced thin
- ½ Lb. Quality Brand Deli Swiss Cheese, sliced thin
For Orange Vinaigrette:
- ¼ Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
Prep Time: 10 mins | Ready In: 20 mins | Servings: 4-6
- Add baby greens in a large bowl. Add 1 whole carrot, sliced matchstick thin, ½ of a package of sliced grape tomatoes and 1 small sliced red onion.
- Layer slices of Swiss cheese, ham and chicken breast and roll from bottom to make a pinwheel. Repeat with the remaining deli meat and cheese. Add the pinwheels to salad.
To make Orange Vinaigrette:
- Add ¼ cup of orange juice, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, ¼ cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons honey, ¼ teaspoon ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper in a small bottle with a lid. Cover and shake well until combined.
- Pour over salad and enjoy! This is the perfect summer meal for those hot summer days.