- 1 Large Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 Pkg. Strawberry Mousse Mix
- 1 Pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 Container Whipped Topping
- ½ Pint Fresh Blueberries, reserve 2 Tablespoons for cooking
- 6 Large Fresh Strawberries, sliced
Prep Time: 10 mins | Ready In: 1 hour 10 mins | Servings: 4-6
- In a small pot, add 2 tablespoons of blueberries and 1 tablespoon of water. Simmer until blueberries soften and become a liquid sauce. Set aside to cool.
- Make strawberry mousse mix according to the package directions. Layer the bottom of the pie crust with the strawberry mousse mix.
- Next, make the vanilla pudding mix according to package directions. Add only half of this mixture on top of the layer of strawberry mousse.
- Add the blueberries to the remaining vanilla pudding mix and stir until well incorporated. Add this mixture on top of the layer of vanilla pudding mix.
- Cover the entire pie with whipped topping and top with fresh blueberries and strawberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour.