- (1) 14 Oz. Pkg. Premio Chicken Sausage (Hot & Spicy)
- 5 Red Potatoes, skin on, cut into quarters
- 2 Large Green Squash with skin, cut into thick slices
- 2 Ears Fresh Corn on the Cob, cut into thick slices
- Red & Orange Peppers, sliced
- ½ Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoons Marjoram Leaves
- 1 Teaspoons Minced Onions
- ½ Teaspoons Fresh Ground Pepper
- ½ Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoons Basil Leaves
- ¾ Teaspoons Parsley Flakes
- ½ Teaspoons Paprika
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Birch Beer Soda
Prep Time: 15 mins | Ready In: 45 mins | Servings: 4-6
- In a large sauté pan with lid, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium high heat.
- Add chicken sausage and cover with lid. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove the sausage and cut into 1 inch pieces and then return to pan.
- In a large bowl, add cut potatoes, squash, corn and peppers. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add ½ teaspoon of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of marjoram leaves, 1 teaspoon of minced onions, ½ teaspoon of fresh ground pepper, ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of basil leaves, ¾ teaspoon of parsley flakes, ½ teaspoon of paprika and mix to coat.
- Add the mixture to the pan with the sausage and pour ½ cup of water and ½ cup of birch beer. Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes and squash are soft.
- Serve with your favorite salad.