- 4 Flounder Fillets
- ½ Lb. Lump Crabmeat
- 1 Cup Cracker Crumbs
- ½ Cup Ground Almonds
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- ½ Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Fresh Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons Low Fat Mayonnaise
- Salt, pepper and paprika, to taste
Prep Time: 15 mins | Ready In: 40 mins | Servings: Makes 4 fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and pat dry flounder fillets.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of cracker crumbs, ½ cup ground almonds, 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes, 1 teaspoon of dry mustard, ½ teaspoon of old bay seasoning, 1 large egg, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 3-4 tablespoons of low fat mayonnaise. Mix all until blended.
- Fold in crabmeat.
- Spray the bottom of a baking dish with cooking spray. Place the flounder fillets in the baking dish. Top each fillet with a mound of crabmeat filling, dividing evenly among the 4 fillets. Roll the fillets with the seam at the bottom.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over each fillet and sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes and broil for another 5 minutes.