- Boneless Chicken Breasts, Family Pack
- All Purpose Flour for dredging
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- ½ Cup White Cooking Wine
- 1 Cup Low Salt Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
Prep Time: 20 mins | Ready In: 45 mins | Servings: 4-6
- Trim the chicken breasts. Place a few cutlets on a cutting board and cover the top with plastic wrap. Pound the chicken breasts with a flat meat mallet until they are ¼ inch thick.
- In a shallow bowl, add enough flour to coat the chicken breasts. Season the flour with salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat 3 eggs with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Dredge chicken in flour, coating both sides. Dip the chicken in egg wash, coating completely.
- Add ¼ cup of olive oil in a large frying pan on medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken. Fry for 3 minutes on each side until golden in color. Remove chicken from pan and place on a large platter.
- Add lemon slices into the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add ½ cup of cooking wine, 1 cup of chicken broth and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Simmer for 5 minutes until sauce reduces slightly.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of butter in some flour and add it to the pan. This will thicken the sauce. Keep stirring to dissolve flour and reduce heat. Add 2 tablespoons of parsley and return chicken to pan and simmer for 2 minutes to heat through.
- Serve with salad and brown rice.