- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 6 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
Prep Time: 10 mins | Ready In: 35 mins | Servings: 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice loaf lengthwise and lay open-faced.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, garlic and parsley.
- Spread in a thick, even layer over both halves of loaf.
- Place both halves on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
160 Calories | 8g Total Fat | 4.5g Saturated Fat | 20mg Cholesterol | 250mg Sodium | 65mg Potassium | 18g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | 0g Sugars | 3g Protein