- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mixed herbs: parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
Ready In: 40 mins | Servings: 8
- Put potatoes in a deep pot, cover with salted water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Immediately drain and let cool off for 10 minutes.
- Gently toss potatoes with mayonnaise, herbs, cider vinegar, onion, and salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill before serving.
200 Calories | 6g Total Fat | 1g Saturated Fat | Less than 5mg Cholesterol | 150mg Sodium | 710mg Potassium | 33g Carbohydrate | 4g Dietary Fiber | 3g Sugars | 4g Protein
Recipe Source: Yummly/Food Republic