Prep Time: 25 min. | Makes: 4 servings
What You Need:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 KRAFT Singles, cut into quarters
- 2 tsp. OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Bacon Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 plum tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- SHAPE meat into 8 (1/4-inch thick) patties. Top each of 4 patties with 4 Singles pieces and 1/2 tsp. bacon; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
- GRILL 6 to 7 min. on each side or until done (160ºF).
- SPREAD bottom halves of buns with cream cheese spread. Fill buns with burgers and remaining ingredients.
Serve with a smart side of an avocado and onion salad to round out the meal.
Prepare using KRAFT 2% Milk Singles.
It’s best to let these delicious grilled burgers stand 3 to 4 min. before sinking your teeth into them.
How to Toast the Buns:
Toast buns on the grill along with the burgers.
Substitute 1 cup VELVEETA Cheddar Shredded Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product for the KRAFT Singles, filling each stuffed burger with 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 400 calories, 19g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 31g protein, 25%DV vitamin A, 6%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 25%DV iron.