Prep Time: 25 min. | Makes: 4 servings
What You Need:
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn, thawed
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill chicken 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165ºF), brushing with barbecue sauce for the last 2 min.
- Combine salad greens, vegetables and cheese in large bowl. Add dressing; mix lightly.
- Place salad on 4 plates; top each with 1 sliced chicken breast.
Prepare using grilled corn on the cob, which can be grilled in a variety of ways – in the husks, shucked, or shucked and wrapped in foil. For all methods, heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grilling corn in the husks: Pull back husks of corn, leaving husks attached at bottom of each ear; discard silk. Return husks to original position; then soak in water 10 min. Grill 15 min. or until corn is tender, turning occasionally.
- Grilling shucked corn: Discard corn husks and silk. Brush corn with your favorite KRAFT Dressing, such as KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until corn is tender, turning and brushing occasionally with additional dressing.
- Grilling foil-wrapped shucked corn: Discard corn husks and silk. Rinse ears with cold water. Gently shake off excess water, then wrap corn ears individually in foil. Grill 15 to 20 min. or until corn is tender, turning occasionally. You will need to grill 2 medium ears of corn to get the 1 cup kernels needed to prepare this recipe. To remove the kernels from the grilled corn, cool grilled ears slightly. Then, hold each cob firmly at an angle and carefully cut down the ear (away from the body) with sharp knife, several rows at a time.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 360 calories, 17g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 640mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 11g sugars, 29g protein, 30%DV vitamin A, 30%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.