- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ½ tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 slice Borden® Deluxe American Cheese
- 2 large slices deli ham
- ½ apple, peeled and cut in thin slices
- SPREAD one side of each slice of bread with butter.
Then spread opposite side of bread with honey mustard.
- PLACE one slice of bread butter side down in skillet over
medium heat. Layer one slice of Borden® Deluxe
American Cheese, ham and apple.
- SPREAD second piece of bread with honey mustard and
place honey mustard side down on top of sandwich.
- COOK 6 to 7 minutes, flipping to ensure each side is
golden brown and cheese is melted.