Prep Time: 15 min. plus refrigerating | Makes: 9 servings
What You Need:
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 14 graham crackers, broken crosswise in half (28 squares)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, cover bottom of 8-inch square pan with 9 graham squares, overlapping as needed to form even layer.
- Add 2 cups COOL WHIP to pudding; stir gently just until blended. Spread half the pudding mixture over graham squares in pan; top with 9 of the remaining graham squares. Repeat layers.
- Spread remaining COOL WHIP over dessert. Top with marshmallows. Crush remaining graham square; sprinkle over dessert. Refrigerate 3 hours. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Stir 1/2 cup JET PUFFED Marshmallow Creme into remaining 1 cup COOL WHIP before spreading over dessert. Top with marshmallows and continue as directed.
Prepare using 1 pkg. (1.4 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding, fat-free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.