- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (12-count) package KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls, cubed
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
FOR THE CRUMB TOPPING
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into cubes
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To make the crumb topping, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add cold butter and toss to coat, using your fingers to work the butter into the dry ingredients until it resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- Lightly coat the inside of a 6-qt slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
- Place a layer of bread cubes evenly into the slow cooker. Pour pumpkin mixture evenly over the bread cubes.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the bread cubes.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or high for 1-2 hours.
- To make the cream cheese glaze, combine cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, milk and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with cream cheese glaze and garnished with confectioners’ sugar and pecans, if desired.
Source: Damn Delicious®