A one skillet meal taken to an entirely different level. Achieving umami has never been so easy.
- 2 beef Ribeye Steaks Boneless, cut 1-inch thick (about 12 ounces each)
- 2 cups grape tomato halves (about 10 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 teaspoons minced prepared roasted garlic, divided
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Fresh basil (optional)
- Combine tomatoes, water and 1 teaspoon garlic in large nonstick skillet. Cook, covered, over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes are tender, stirring often. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Carefully wipe out skillet with paper towels.
- Press remaining 2 teaspoons garlic evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks in skillet over medium heat; cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steaks into slices; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Add cheese and basil to tomatoes; stir until well combined. Serve immediately with beef. Garnish with additional basil, if desired.