- 1 Pkg. 2½-3 Lb. Top Round London Broil (1″ inch thickness)
- ¾ Cup Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Whole Lemon
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Teriyaki Sauce
Prep Time: 20 mins | Ready In: 1 hour | Servings: 4-6
- In a small bowl, mix ¾ cup of olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, ½ teaspoon of garlic powder, ½ teaspoon of paprika, ½ teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce. Set aside.
- Pierce the meat with a fork on both sides. Place the meat in large re-sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the meat. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Spray the grill with nonstick oil and preheat the grill on medium high heat.
- Remove the London Broil from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Place the meat on the grill and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side for rare, longer for medium rare.
- Transfer the London Broil to the cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before carving. Slice across the grain and serve with your favorite vegetable or salad.