- 1 Lb. Pkg. Coleslaw Mix
- 1/2 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
Prep Time: 10 mins | Ready In: 2 hours 10 mins | Servings: 6-8
- In a small pot, add 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1/3 cup of olive oil, 1/3 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder. Bring to boil and keep stirring until the sugar completely dissolves.
- In a bowl, add coleslaw mix and chopped onions. Pour the hot dressing over the coleslaw and chopped onions. Stir.
- Let the coleslaw sit for 2 hours, stirring occasionally while it marinates. Once the coleslaw has marinated you can drain the liquid from the coleslaw. Refrigerate until ready to serve.