Prep Time: 20 mins | Ready In: 1 hour 10 mins | Servings: 6-8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a glass pie plate with cooking spray. Spoon the shredded hash browns into the pie plate and press down to cover the entire inside and rim.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the edges are nicely browned. Set aside.
- Cook broccoli & cheese sauce according to the package directions and let cool. Once cool, put in the food processor and pulse a few times until smooth, not chunky.
- In a large bowl, beat 3 large eggs. Add ½ cup of light cream, the blended broccoli & cheese sauce, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon of grated cheese, ½ teaspoon of salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- Pour the mixture over the hash browns. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until center has set.
- Serve with a cherry tomato salad to complete your meal.