- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons jalapeño chiles, minced
- 3 large avocados, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored, seeded, and diced
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Prep Time: 20 mins | Servings: 3 cups
- Put 1/2 of the cilantro, onion, and chili in a bowl or mortar and pestle. Mash together until well mixed and paste-like.
- Put the avocado in a bowl and add the paste. Mash together with a potato masher or the back of a fork, leaving some rough chunks.
- Add the remaining cilantro, onions, chili, all of the garlic, and diced tomatoes. Lightly sprinkle with salt and lime juice. Mix everything together and serve.
340 Calories | 30g Total Fat | 4g Saturated Fat | 120mg Sodium | 1140mg Potassium | 23g Carbohydrate | 15g Dietary Fiber | 4g Sugars | 5g Protein
Recipe Source: Yummly/Food Republic