A quick and simple chop salad bursting with flavor and texture.
- 2 cups cored and chopped Stemilt apple (firm variety)
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 1 cup quartered, seedless red grapes
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup unsalted, roasted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch kosher salt
- Combine apple, broccoli, grapes, onion, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice and apple cider vinegar. Add a pinch of salt, to taste. Pour dressing over apple-broccoli salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (based on 6 servings):
Per Serving: Calories 123.5 (40.8% from fat); Fat 5.6g (sat 0.6g, poly 3.6g, mono 1.0g); Protein 4.2g; Carbohydrates 17.1g; Fiber 3.9g; Sugar 7.8g; Cholesterol 0mg; Potassium 379.8mg; Sodium 29.1mg.