• Size

    1.35 oz

    Description

    What's Inside: 180 calories (9% DV) per pack. 180 calories per serving! Visit mms.com. What's Inside - Per Pack: 180 calories (9% DV); 7 g total fat (11% DV); 4 g sat fat (20% DV); 22 g sugars (No DV defined); 55 mg sodium (2% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Questions or comments? Call 1-800-627-7852. Mars real chocolate.

    Identifier

    00040000494805

    SKU/UPC

    4000049480

    Manufacturer

    Mars North America

    Brand

    M & M