Just Water 500 Ml
Paper-based bottle. Plant-based cap. Responsibly sourced. You just did a good thing. This bottle is made almost entirely from plants, which pull co, from the air (instead of adding more). And because the premium we pay for our spring water goes directly into improving local water infrastructure, we're actually helping the small American city we source from. One bottle might not save the world, but it's a start. So thanks, and nice move. A system that's out to change everything. We don't pump our water and go. We partner with a small city in upstate NY to buy their excess a spring water at 6x the municipal water rate, which puts more $$$ into their local economy. Then we package it up in a bottle made from 54% paper and 28% plant-based plastic, totaling 82% renewable content, which means up to 74% less carbon emissions vs. similarly sized plastic bottles. So if you're going to buy bottled water, this one's better for everyone. Typical Water Analysis: (mg/liter +/-20%): pH: 8. TDS: 79. Packaging Facts (by weight). Paper: 54%. Plant-Based Plastic: 28%. PE Plastic: 15%. Foil: 3%. Spring Source: Glens Falls Watershed. Rainforest Alliance Certified: Certified that forest management operations meet the environmental and social principles of the Forest Stewardship Council and the Rainforest Alliance. Just: Makes things for you that are better for everyone. Protects what's good. TetraPak. Just is 100% spring water. Nothing added. 100% spring water sourced in partnership with Glens Falls, NY community. Certified B corporation. FSC: Mix Board. For water quality and information, call 1.855.282.Just or visit justwater.com. JUSTwater.com. Facebook (at)Just. Instagram (at)Just. Twitter (at)Just. BPA free and BPS-free. This bottle is reusable, so go ahead and fill it with tap water next time. Please recycle! RecycleCartons.com.