M & M Chocolate Candies, Pretzel, Large Bag
Crunchy. Salty. Sweet. How did that get in there? 30% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands (6 g fat per 39 g serving vs. 10 g average for leading chocolate brands). What's Inside Per Serving (About 11 Servings per Pack): 180 calories (9% DV); 6 g total fat (9% DV); 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 20 g sugars (No DV defined) 140 mg sodium (6% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Mars real chocolate. Visit mms.com. Always fun. Crunchy, salty and - oh yeah sweet. The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand. M&M's Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-627-7852 M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM EST. Please save the unused product and the wrapper.