- 1/2 batch pizza dough
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces sausage, sliced thickly
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, coarsely shredded
- 1/2 pound asparagus, broccoli or spinach, cooked
Prep Time: 20 mins | Ready In: 20 mins | Servings: 1 12-inch pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a floured surface, form dough into a pizza crust, brush with olive oil and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until just slightly golden brown.
- Remove crust from oven, transfer to a baking sheet and allow to cool. Lower oven heat to 375.
- Heat butter over medium-low heat in a non-stick pan and scramble eggs traditionally.
- Transfer eggs to pizza crust to form an even layer and add vegetables (if using asparagus, use top 3 inches only).
- Top with shredded cheese and sliced sausage and bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
390 Calories | 32g Total Fat | 17g Saturated Fat | 290mg Cholesterol | 520mg Sodium | 300mg Potassium | 3g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | 2g Sugars | 23g Protein
Recipe Source: Yummly/Food Republic