- 4 shell steak (Try our Ranchers Legend brand)
- 2 inches fresh ginger (piece of, – peel and finely chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (– chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade in bowl and stir.
- Place the steaks in a bowl; add the marinade and cover.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight.
- Heat a large cast iron frying pan and place the steak in a frying pan. Do not over-crowd the pan.
- Bring the steak to a nice golden char on one side; then turn over and finish cooking. The firmness of the steak indicates how well done it will be. The more firm the steak is the more well done it is.
- When steaks are cooked remove from the pan and let the steaks rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
Source & Adapated: Living the Gourmet