- 1 (8 oz.) package light or regular cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light or regular sour cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (or any berries)
- 6 standard-sized graham crackers
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, milk, and raspberry extract. Process until well combined. Add raspberries and pulse to combine.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, leaving about 1 inch of the top empty for the crust (if you don’t have popsicle molds, use small paper cups and popsicle sticks).
- In a food processor, add graham crackers and process until fine crumbs remain. While food processor is running, add melted butter in a slow stream until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Divide the crust evenly between the popsicles, pressing down gently to compact. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 6 hours and up to 3 days.