Yields 10 pops
- 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt, divided
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 – 12 oz can orange juice concentrate (100% pure orange juice)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure orange extract
- Mix 1/2 cup yogurt, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a bowl. Chill until ready to use.
- In a blender, blend together remaining ingredients. Divide among 10 popsicle molds, leaving a small space at the top for the second layer.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Top each popsicle cavity with a spoonful of the remaining yogurt mixture. Place in sticks and freeze for at least 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!