Grilled Indian naan flatbread serves as the “crust” for these fresh fruit tarts. Top with creamy yogurt sauce, grilled seasonal fruit, like peaches, Garam Masala-spiced honey drizzle and pistachios for an amazing summer dessert.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/4 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Garam Masala Blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey, divided
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) naan, (2 pieces)
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and quartered
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pistachios
- Mix butter, 2 teaspoons of the garam masala and 1 teaspoon of the honey in small bowl. Brush naan and peaches with honey mixture.
- Grill naan over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until toasted. Grill peaches 2 to 3 minutes or until grill marks appear. Slice peaches into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Mix yogurt and coconut; spread on each naan. Top with sliced peaches. Sprinkle with pistachios. Mix remaining 1 tablespoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon garam masala. Drizzle over top.