- 2 Pkgs. Chicken Wings
- ½ Cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 4 to 5 Drops Hot Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
Prep Time: 10 mins | Ready In: 1 hour 15 mins | Servings: 4-6
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- With kitchen shears, cut the chicken wings at the joints, remove tips and discard.
- Spread the chicken wings on an oiled baking sheet.
- Roast until very crisp, approximately 45 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix ketchup, Dijon mustard, wing sauce, hot sauce and honey. Add chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Put chicken wings back on baking sheet and bake for additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing and celery.
- Makes 20 to 24 wings.