Prep Time: 20 min. plus refrigerating | Makes: 16 servings, 1 cup each
What You Need:
- 1 lb. orecchiette pasta, uncooked
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Classic Salami, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 4 min.; drain. Cool.
- Combine pasta mixture with all remaining ingredients except cheese and basil in large bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with cheese and basil just before serving.
This satisfying salad can be refrigerated up to 4 hours. Top with cheese and basil as directed just before serving.
Enjoy this colorful side dish at your next summer get-together along with a serving of your favorite grilled lean meat.
Prepare using 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Hard Salami.
Enjoy a rainbow of colors in this tasty side dish. The broccoli and dark green spinach are rich in vitamin A, while the yellow peppers and broccoli team up to provide an excellent source of vitamin C.
Dietary Exchanges (or Exchange Calculations) based on Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists for Diabetes © 2008 by the American Diabetes Association and the American Dietetic Association.