- 6 corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
Prep Time: 5 mins | Ready In: 10 mins | Servings: 4 cups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, toss tortilla wedges with olive oil and salt.
- Arrange tortilla wedges in an even layer over a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
110 Calories | 4.5g Total Fat | 0g Saturated Fat | 170mg Sodium | 65mg Potassium | 16g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 0g Sugars | 2g Protein
Recipe Source: Yummly/Food Republic