- 1 pound loin or leg of lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- oil for fondue
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Prep Time: 15 mins + marinating time | Ready In: 5 mins | Servings: 4
For the marinade:
- In a bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, rosemary, onion flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
For the fondue:
- In a shallow casserole, pour marinade over lamb, tossing to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a saucepan, heat oil to 375°F and transfer to fondue pot (or heat oil in an electric fondue). Do not fill fondue pot more than half full.
- Spear lamb cube with fondue fork and fondue for 1 to 2 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness.
230 Calories | 13g Total Fat | 3g Saturated Fat | 75mg Cholesterol | 270mg Sodium | 420mg Potassium | 3g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | Less than 1g Sugar | 26g Protein
Recipe Source: Yummly/Food Republic