- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter
- 1 box chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 8-10 slices bacon
Prep Time: 5 mins | Ready In: 20 mins | Servings: 12
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place two sheets of paper towel on a microwave safe plate. Place half of your bacon on top of the paper towel (absorbs the grease) then more paper towel on top of the bacon. Microwave for 5-6 minutes. Bacon must be crisp, not chewy. Repeat with remaining strips and set aside to cool.
- Mix room temperature butter and egg until combined, then add chocolate chunk cookie mix. Knead with hands if necessary.
- Rough chop your bacon strips.
- Mix bacon into cookie dough.
- Roll about two tablespoons (or one for smaller cookies) into balls, (no need to make them perfect), and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until just golden around the edges. Cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Eat one and then give them away immediately.
100 Calories | 11g Total Fat | 6g Saturated Fat | 40mg Cholesterol | 115mg Sodium | 20mg Potassium | 0g Carbohydrate | 0g Sugars | 1g Protein
Recipe Source: Yummly/Food Republic