- 1½ Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ Cup Ground Almonds
- ½ Cup Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Pieces Fresh Cod Fillets
Prep Time: 10 mins | Ready In: 25 mins | Servings: 4
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a deep baking dish, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and brush on the entire bottom of the dish. Place the Cod Fillet in the dish until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, combine ½ cup of chopped parsley, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of ground pepper, 1 teaspoon of salt, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Brush the top of each fillet with the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1½ cup of bread crumbs and ½ cup of ground almonds and press down to coat the top of the fillet.
- Bake until firm, about 15 to 17 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges and your favorite vegetable.