- 2 Medium Green Squash
- 2 Medium Yellow Squash
- 1 Container Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Large Red or Green Pepper
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 Cup Salad Dressing
- 8 to 10 Wooden Skewers
Prep Time: 10 mins | Ready In: 1 hour | Servings: 4-6
- Before threading the skewers, soak them in water for 1 hour.
- Cut up the green squash, yellow squash, pepper, and onion into 1 to 2 inch pieces. Keep the cherry tomatoes whole.
- In a large bowl, add 1 cup of your favorite salad dressing. Add all of the vegetables and stir gently to coat. Let marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill. Coat grill with oil spray.
- Thread vegetables through the skewers. Place them on the grill so that the bottom of the skewers sticks out in order to turn them over.
- Grill 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until slightly charred. Be careful handling skewers.