Online Shopping for Grocery Store Pickup
Rely on Your Nearest Foodtown for the Convenience of Grocery Store Pickup
When you have a busy schedule, you know how easily a trip to the grocery store can cut into time spent with friends and family. With Foodtown On the Go’s in-store pickup services, you can spend less time in the grocery store and more time enjoying the activities you love. Available at many of our Foodtown locations, our grocery store pickup service allows you to shop online so that your personal Foodtown shopper can find the fresh foods you need, package them according to meticulous standards of quality assurance, and have them ready for your arrival.
Our Promise for Our Grocery Pickup Services
Though our pickup services vary by location, each Foodtown has the same core commitment to our customers. Aside from hand-picked produce, freshly sliced deli meats and cheeses, and carefully selected pantry products, shoppers who opt for in-store grocery pickup will experience:
- A diverse range of products and ingredients selected to your specifications. For example, let us know if you have special instructions, such as fully ripe plums or thick-cut slices of bacon. We’ll ensure you wind up with exactly what you need.
- Securely packaged items that are ready when you are. After you place your order, our staff will select the high-quality foods you’ve chosen and will package them properly for optimal freshness.
- The same great prices and sales available to in-store shoppers. In addition to everyday low prices, online shoppers have the added benefit of online-only coupons, meaning you have the opportunity to save even more.
- A pickup time that is convenient for them. Follow your store’s pickup schedule to ensure your grocery order is ready at your arrival. When you arrive at your store, you have the option of walking in to receive your items or you may opt to have them brought out right to your vehicle.
- Carefully selected and appropriately priced “by weight” items. Whether you want a half-pound head of lettuce or three-quarters of a pound of sliced turkey breast, our staff will ensure they select the item that is as close to your specifications as possible, helping us to most accurately stay within your budget.
- Seamless substitutions on any items that may be unavailable. If an upcoming snowstorm unexpectedly causes your favorite milk brand to be out of stock, our staff will supply the most appropriate substitute, mindful of your budget and preferences.
- Protected privacy and personal information. The information you provide is used only to improve our services and create the best pickup experience possible. We promise to never rent, sell, or trade your information.
Grocery Pickup Services for Foodtown’s Busy Customers
Your weekly grocery errand has just become more convenient. With online shopping for in-store pickup, you gain ample time for friends, family, and relaxation. With in-store pickup, you really can enjoy fresh, quality foods and leisurely free time. Visit our help center to learn the convenience fees, online shopping policies, and pickup schedule of your local Foodtown On the Go grocery store pickup participant to get started.
To experience affordable prices, high-quality products, and online shopping designed for your convenience, find a nearby Foodtown grocery store that offers pickup services. To save on your pickup order, check out the deals we offer in our online weekly circular and the savings offered within our digital coupons.