In order to participate in our Digital Coupon program, customers must have a registered online account with an active, 12 digit Foodtown Club Card.
Digital coupons are deducted from a customer’s total purchase prior to paper coupons or any other promotional discounts. Coupons cannot be added or removed once the Club Card has been scanned.
- Limit one (1) use per digital coupon per customer transaction.
- Digital coupons cannot be combined with paper manufacturer’s coupons on the purchase of a single item.
- Digital coupons cannot be doubled.
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per Club Card at any time.
- Digital reproductions of offers will not be accepted (such as using a mobile application to reproduce an image of an offer/coupon).
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any digital coupon or offer.
During registration, I’m receiving an error message stating that my email address is already registered. What do I do?
- If you have already created an account online previously, but can’t remember the password, simply select Forgot My Password and enter your email address. You’ll receive a password reset email shortly that will allow you to update your password.
- If you have not created an account previously, please contact us for assistance. Please allow up to 48 hours for us to research your account.
What if the website is not accepting my Club Card number?
- There are multiple reasons why this could happen. Make sure you entered the entire 12 digit Club Card number with no spaces or dashes. It’s also possible that your Club Card could be linked with another online account. Please contact us here for further assistance.