M&M Dark Chocolate Mint Grab & Go Candy

What's Inside: 210 calories (11% DV) per serving. 3.5 servings per pack. Resealable zipper! New look, new size! What's Inside - Per Serving (About 3.5 Servings Per Pack): 210 calories (11% DV); 9 g total fat (14% DV); 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 26 g sugars (No DV defined); 15 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Questions or comments? Call 1-800-627-7852.