At Foodtown, we want you to help you save as much as you can when shopping at your store. That’s why we make it easy for you to use coupons at your store. We welcome all Foodtown coupons along with valid manufacturer-issued coupons, and valid Digital Coupons downloaded directly to your Foodtown Club Card from our website at foodtown.com.
Foodtown redeems coupons in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and the terms printed on the coupons. To help ensure that we have the proper product availability and a quick checkout experience for all neighbors, the use of excessive amounts of coupons or multiple identical coupons may be limited at the store manager’s discretion.
Here are some tips to maximize your savings redeeming coupons at Foodtown stores:
- Be sure to sign up for the Foodtown Club Card and present it to your cashier on each visit. If you don’t have your physical card just give the phone number associated with your account and you’ll receive all the club card discounts.
- Present your coupons at the time of purchase. Foodtown “On The Go” shoppers must present coupons when picking up an order or at the time of delivery. We cannot give cash back or credit for coupons not presented at time of purchase.
- In order to redeem any/all Digital Coupons you may have downloaded directly to your Foodtown Club Card at foodtown.com please present your card to the cashier or use the phone number associated with your account.
- Check the dates on your coupons and redeem within the time period printed on the coupon. We do not accept expired coupons.
- Make sure to match your purchase to the specific item indicated on the coupon. No substitutions are permitted on manufacturer-issued coupons.
- We offer a great variety of Digital Coupons on many products and are unable to accept any Internet coupons from any source. Only Digital Coupons from foodtown.com and manufacturer issued coupons from newspapers, magazine, mailings, etc. will be accepted. Foodtown staff reserves the right to refuse any/all coupons that do not fit criteria. We reserve the right to refuse any coupon for “free” product, “buy one get one free” offers, and those with a high value in relationship to the item’s price.
- Take note of your store’s current double coupon policy. Double coupon policies vary by store. Check your store for details. We will double up to four identical coupons per household per day unless further restricted by the manufacturer.
- We reserve the right to limit coupon redemptions to four (4) of the same coupon per household per day.
- No competitor’s coupons will be honored.
- We do not accept coupons that have been identified as counterfeit and reserve the right to refuse any coupon that appears to be fraudulent. Coupons displaying signs of mass cutting or similar cuts and tears, coupons bearing tape, coupons in mint condition, and coupons bearing sequential numbers may suggest coupon fraud.
- You may only use one manufacturer coupon to each “Buy One, Get One Free” offer.
- We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned to the store.
- Customers must pay any and all applicable taxes. The cash value of any Foodtown issued coupon is 1/100¢.
- Foodtown do not accept coupons or savings offers presented in the form of a bar code on a mobile phone or other mobile electronic device.
- Coupons are non-transferable, and may not be copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed to others. Coupons that are copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, distributed or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group are VOID.
- All coupons and Foodtown Club Card must be presented at time of purchase before your order has been finalized in order to receive discounts. No cash or credit will be given.
This Coupon policy may be modified at the store manager’s discretion and is subject to change.