Mars Assorted Halloween Milk Chocolate Pieces

M&M's Milk Chocolate Chocolate Candies. Twix. Snickers. Milky Way. What's Inside: 40 to 60 calories (2% to 3% DV) per pack. Mars real chocolate. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: What's Inside per Fun Size Pack: 60 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Milky Way Brand Minis: What's Inside per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com.