Listerine Mouthwash, Naturals Antiseptic, Herbal Mint
Other Information: Store at room temperature. Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected. Misc: Natural antiseptics kill 99% of the germs that cause bad breath, plaque & the gum disease gingivitis. No artificial flavors, sweeteners, dyes. Equally effective (vs. Original Listerine Antiseptic). 99% natural formula. New. Clinically proved ingredients. Kills germs by millions on contact. Listerine Naturals Antiseptic is over 99% natural, with ingredients derived from plant sources (Eucalyptus, cornmint, ajwain seeds, and oil of wintergreen). The remaining 1% is essential to blend the ingredients for product efficacy. To learn more, visit www.listerine.com/naturals. www.listerine.com/naturals. Questions? Call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect). Care to Recycle.