Skinny Cow High Protein Ice Cream Sandwich Vanilla Bean 4 CT
Sandwiches made with light ice cream. The portion of light ice cream per sandwich contains 1/2 the fat than a similar portion of regular ice cream. Per Sandwich: 170 calories; 8 g protein. Per 1 Sandwich: 170 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 140 mg sodium (6% DV); 15 g total sugars; 8 g protein (16% DV); 200 mg calcium (15% DV). No rBST: Milk from cows not treated with the growth hormone rBST (No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows). The portion of light ice cream per sandwich contains 2.5 g of fat compared to 7 g of fat in a similar portion of regular ice cream. Made with 100% cocoa. Life is meant to be lived, fun is meant to be had, and dessert is meant to be eaten. And we're here to provide it in all of its chocolatey, caramely, ice cream-covered glory. We make real, indulgent, full-flavored desserts in perfectly reasonable portions. Because we think you should have your cake and ice cream too. Velvety vanilla bean. Scrumptiously cakey chocolate cookies. Ice Cream: Deliciously creamy light ice cream, creating a perfect indulgence. Cones: Light ice cream topped with caramel or chocolatey sauce, in a cone lined with even more chocolatey goodness. Sandwiches: Light ice cream set between two delicious cookies. Candy Bars: Light ice cream drenched in a chocolatey coating with crunchy and gooey surprises. Dipped Bars: Light ice cream all dressed up in luscious chocolatey goodness. SmartLabel: Scan for more info. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. It's All Good: We don't just look good, we taste good too. And thanks to our real, indulgent, full flavored desserts, protein never tasted so good! Get the Skinny: SkinnyCow.com. Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Text or call us at 1-888-442-3722 anytime! 100% recycled paperboard. Please recycle this carton.