Every Bunny Loves Easter
Basket goodies and more for your celebrations
With Easter just around the corner, everyone is hopping to the candy aisle to pick up tasty treats. Celebrate the fun of the season with special sweets that everyone will enjoy.
Do you have an Easter gathering to host or attend? Hop into the kitchen and whip up this simple recipe for Egg-Ceptional Easter Nests. Featuring Nestlé NestEggs, the bite sized NestEggs are available in a variety of flavors including Nestlé Crunch, Crunch Creamy Caramel, Crunch Peanut Butter and Butterfinger, providing plenty of options to please every palate.
Egg-Ceptional Easter Nests
- Wax paper
- 1 2/3 to 2 cups (11- to 12-ounce package) Nestlé Toll House Butterscotch or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) chow mein noodles
- 30-60 Nestlé NestEggs, any flavor
- Line trays with wax paper.
- Microwave morsels in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70 percent) power for 1 minute; stir. The morsels may retain some original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Add chow mein noodles to morsel mixture; toss until coated. Using ice cream scoop that measures about 2 rounded tablespoons, scoop and drop onto prepared trays then immediately shape into nests. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Before serving, place 1 or 2 candy eggs in each nest. Store prepared nests in covered container for up to 1 day.