Terms & Conditions
- Sponsor: Crown Imports LLC, One South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- Offer Period: The Corona Extra® Find Your Beach® Reward Offer 2017 (the “Offer”) begins on July 14, 2017 and ends on December 31, 2017 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first (the “Offer Period”).
- Eligibility: The Offer is available only to legal U.S. residents who physically reside in New York who are at least twenty-one (21) years old. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate in the Offer: (a) persons who are employees, officers, representatives or agents of Crown Imports LLC, or its affiliated companies, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of the Offer; or (d) agents, officers, employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. An immediate family member includes, but is not limited to, a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and all lineal descendants, including those by adoption. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. May not be combined with any other discount or coupon. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer.
- How to Participate: Eligible participants must complete a qualifying $13.99 or greater purchase of one (1) Corona Extra or Corona Light twelve (12) pack or larger in New York and submit confirmation of such purchase in the form of the cash register receipt in order to redeem the Offer Item (described below). See below for full instructions.
Text Message Redemption: Eligible participants may submit a redemption request using a mobile phone to text NYCERVEZA to 55678. The text message prompts will send participants a link to a website where participants may provide their date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and email address, and submit a photo (in jpeg format) of the qualifying receipt to redeem the Offer. Participants: (i) must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate (available on participating carriers only); (ii) may incur standard text message and/or data charges from their wireless service provider (entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges); and (iii) may receive reply messages which may be sent via automated dialing system. By participating via text message, participants agree that the Website will access the mobile phone camera. By participating via text message, participants consent to send and receive text messages relating to the Offer. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. For help, text HELP to 55678. To cancel participation in the Offer and to cease receiving reply messages, text STOP to 55678.
Mail-In Redemption: Mail-In Redemption will be available only for participants who are unable to upload a photo to the website after three (3) unsuccessful attempts via the Text Message Redemption outlined above. Eligible participants will be prompted to handwrite their complete name (no initials), street address (PO Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), email address, telephone number and the words “CORONA GROCERY REWARD OFFER” and original offer form along with an original sales receipt to the address provided in the response email message. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by December 31, 2017 and received by Jan 3, 2018. Participants should maintain copies of the mail-in request, including receipt, for their records.
Redemption Request: Once the participant’s eligibility is confirmed (the “Redemption Request”) via email, Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee will send one (1) virtual pre-paid reward card for use at any retail location that accepts MasterCard (the “Offer Item”) to the email address provided by the eligible participant. No alcohol is included in the Offer Item. The approximate retail value of the Offer Item is $5.00. Limit: One (1) Offer Item per consumer. Maximum: Three Thousand Five Hundred (3,500) Offer Items available.
Please allow up to 24 hours after a Redemption Request is submitted for email delivery of the Offer Item. The Offer Item will only be sent to email addresses of residents within New York as provided by the participant when submitting a Redemption Request for the Offer. All Redemption Requests are final. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen Offer Items or for any delays in emailing the Offer Items for any reason. If any Offer Item is returned as undeliverable, such Offer Item will be forfeited. The right to receive the Offer Item is non-assignable, non-transferable and no substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed. Offer Items may not be returned; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Offer Items for those of equal or greater value if the designated Offer Item should become unavailable for any reason. Participants are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt and/or use of the Offer Item. Participants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not made, and is not in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to this Offer or any Offer Item in whole or in part.
- Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Offer, each participant hereby releases and holds harmless Sponsor, TPG Rewards, Inc. and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Offer Item. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Offer constitutes each participant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of each participant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, quotes, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the redemption process or the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, any other promotion or applicable law, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Receiving any Offer Item is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Offer valid for individual consumers only; requests from groups, clubs or organizations and fraudulent requests will not be honored. Redemption codes have no cash value. Any attempted form of participation in this Offer other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Offer will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE OFFER OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Request will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the original Redemption Request. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each participant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Terms and Conditions and the Offer details contained in any promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television, print and digital advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software whether originating with participant, Sponsor, or any third party; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the redemption process or the Offer; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of Redemption Requests; (e) late, lost, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible, damaged, garbled, misaddressed, incomplete, incorrect, stolen, or postage due entries/mail, mail or communications, or errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in the operations or transmission of information; (f) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in a participant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; or (g) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Offer Items. If for any reason a participant’s Redemption Request is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another redemption code request, unless it is not possible to provide another redemption code due to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Offer Items offered herein. By participating in the Offer, a participant waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond one (1) year after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based. EACH OFFER ITEM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, SPONSOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS, ITEMS, AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED AT NYGROCERYCASH.COM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Participants agree to rely solely on the manufacturer’s warranties, if any, for any products redeemed through this Offer.
- Disputes: THIS OFFER IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Offer and/or accepting the Offer Items, each participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Offer shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Cook County, Illinois, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., evidenced costs associated with entering this Offer), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Relax responsibly®. Corona Extra® and Corona Light® Beers. Imported by Crown Imports LLC, Chicago, Illinois 60603